Top 5 Things a Wedding Planner Will Do For YouJanuary 22, 2020
Wedding Planning – 10 Top Tips For Wedding Planning in Dubai.
Wedding planning can take a lot of time, money, and effort to get right. If you are struggling to perfect your wedding day then take a look at the 10 top tips below to help you make sure your day goes off without a hitch.
- Wedding planning can be costly and quickly adds up if you don’t budget. Set a target for each component of the wedding, remembering to consider the number of guests. If you need to cut the costs, then try ideas like getting a relative or friend to bake the cake or trying DIY on some personalised party favours.
- Planning a destination wedding in Dubai with founder Alia Kilani, provides the perfect opportunity for lavish themes and decoration. This should be a main consideration as it effects every part of the planning process, such as invitation style, music genre, wedding favours, and menu.
- The 3 most important factors are – size, theme, seasonality. Make sure the venue is the right size for the guest list, matches the decor you’re going to place inside, and is suitable for the season as having a destination wedding in Dubai will provide lovely weather. Also, it is important to consider the theme and any accessories that will need to be planned to fit in with the style of the wedding. It is also useful to note that there may be a different venue for the ceremony and reception, as well as finding a suitable officiant for the desired venue.
Relieve The Stress
- The work doesn’t have to be solely yours, you can designate certain jobs to your partner, friends, family, or hire a wedding planner for your Dubai destination holiday, to sort the whole day for you stress free. It is also a stress relief booking all services for the wedding in advance. This includes photographer, videographer, band, caterer, and florist – this avoids disappointment if the supplier wanted isn’t available.
- The most important part about planning your wedding is making sure the guests attend, so make sure your save the dates are sent well in advance so guest numbers will be finalised early, prior to wedding. Don’t worry about every tiny detail when wedding planning, nothing is as important as you and your partner saying, ‘I DO’. Just set the big factors in stone and leave the rest of the day to run smooth so you can enjoy yourself.
The Stress Of The Dress
- Choosing your dress can be a stressful process. By only taking a small entourage of people and trying a variety of dresses, you can gain opinion to aid in your decision but not be overwhelmed by what everyone else wants you to wear. Everyone’s friends are always going to be keen to get on the wedding party, however you should be selective with your picks as when you look back at the photos you want to see your forever friends, not the friends you don’t speak to anymore.
Do You Want A Professional To Handle The Stress?
Would you rather your only stress was tasting cake and picking your favourite? Do you want a dream destination holiday in Dubai? Then contact Alia Kilani at My Dubai Wedding Planner to create the day of your dreams without you having to lift a finger or break a sweat. If you would like to inquire about My Dubai Wedding Planner then contact Alia Kilani here.